GEEK SWAP MEET
- This swap meet is open to geeks of every type. You can sell your collectables & random cool old stuff, handmade goods or artwork, sports, non-sports and game cards, board games, RPGs, comics, toys. BOSCO'S reserves the right to ask a seller to remove any item we deem inappropriate.
- This is an all ages event so anything 'racy' should be handled sensitively or left at home.
- Sellers must be regular folks. No fancy businesses/franchises (local hand made crafty businesses are a-ok), no con/show dealers… and no monkey business.
- For warm months outside swap meets sellers are limited to 2 spots. A seller’s items must be kept within their designated booth space. BOSCO’S reserves the right to charge for extra booth space if a seller takes up more than their allotted space. Cold month inside swap meets have a one spot limit.
- Buying/trading is done directly between you and the purchaser, BOSCO'S is not involved in your transactions. Be nice.
- The registration fee and table fees are non-refundable for any reason, including crummy weather or your family crisis. If the event is cancelled due to weather, we will reschedule and promote the new date. If you cannot make it for whatever reason, you are welcome to give/sell your spot to a friend to use. Post its availability on FB or something. Just give them your paid receipt as proof of the transfer.
- Set up starts at 9:00am. You can park temporarily next to the canopy to unload. Please park your car at the far south end of the parking lot after you are set up.
- Let all your friends know you will be there! Help draw a crowd!
WHERE: Under the canopy at BOSCO'S in Spenard
- 6'x5' booth space $10.
- Rent a table $10 (we have 10 available)
- 10x10 space for your pop up canopy $20 (will be located outside the canopy)
RESERVE YOUR SELLING SPOT at BOSCO'S in Spenard or by scrolling down to the Paypal button below. (Online registration ends at NOON Friday the day before the GSM.!)
WANT TO SELL? Clean out your closets and sell some of your less loved stuff to other BOSCO'S customers! We have room for 24 booths under the canopy at Spenard. Don't wait! Spots will run out!
WANT TO BUY? The Swap Meet is open to geeks of all types. It is free for people to attend and shop! The transactions are between you and the seller. BOSCO'S only provides the space. Be nice to each other.
SPACE AVAILABLE We will reserve up to 24 6'x5' spaces and 7 12'x12' for pop-up canopies. The metal canopy provides some protection from the weather. If it's soaking wet, we'll reschedule. If it's sunny and warm, we can handle about 10 more spaces so if you can't get one of the first 24, we'll try to squeeze you in the day of the Swap Meet.
SEPTEMBER THRU APRIL INDOOR GEEK SWAP MEET | RESERVE YOUR SPOTS!
WHERE: In the events room at BOSCO'S in Spenard
HOURS: May vary but are usually noon to 4pm with set up an hour before.
COST: Rent a table $20 . Limit 1 table per person.
RESERVE YOUR SELLING SPOT at BOSCO'S in Spenard (No online registration for Indoor GSM.)
SPACE AVAILABLE We will reserve up to ten 6'x5' spaces.